Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exciting Times for Writers

When you are starting the journey of writing, it's important to involve yourself with writers. Join an writers club, writing group, or organization. A great and wonderful event is coming up next month.

Ray and I have a booth on Publishers Row. at the Leimert Park Book Festival on June 6th, 2009. We have exciting events coming up, come join the festivities, and workshops, Nikki Giovinni is a featured guest this year.

Come and sit with us a while, share with us all your latest information drop off your flyers, and leave a business cards for a drawing.

Also in August we will be participating in the Los Angeles Black Book Expo in Exposition Park.
This is a great time for writers, come and join the journey with us.

2 comments:

Jan Ford said...

Wow Debbie, this blog is awesome. I'll finish my writing and literature classes at Antioch in June. I can't wait to get active with you and the writing group again. Thank you so much for your inspiration and encouragement. If it wasn't for you, I would not have sought to learne more about improving my writing skills.

You're the best. I'll see you on June 6th.

Love
Jan Ford

ps I hope you get this email/blog. this is the first time i've used a blog, so i don't know anything about selecting a profile.:)

Debbie Bellis said...

Hey girl,
It was so good to hear from you, I want to catch up on all the writing information that you have learned. YOu want to know something, this is the first time I used a blog. I tell you when there is a will there is a way - God's way.
See you on the 6th.