Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Break Out of Your Comfort Zone and Create a New Reality

First I want to thank you personally for being part of my life and/or my company, Reflections Publishing, Inc.  Your contributions have helped us become the premier publishing house in the Los Angeles area. Your questions, needs, guidance, suggestions, victories, breakthroughs, and successes have given me the abilities to leap into areas that I didn't think I was ready for.

God pushes, stretches, shapes, and guides me and my transformation progress continues. Now I want to share exciting and life changing news that I am learning at this level of the journey.

I began to wonder why I still couldn't break through in some of the areas of my life.  I began to search, yes my relationship with God is the best part of my life, so why can't I give him my fears? Then I heard him say "You still doubt my power." Of course I said "no, I don't doubt you," I was met with silence, which spoke volumes to me, and after I meditated, I grudgingly admitted to myself that there are some areas in my life that I do doubt God's power. There are some areas in my life that I am the higher power. Yes, I said it.  After making that painful admission I knew that it was time to go deeper.

I opened myself up with a air of expectation, and then I met Margaret Pazant, an international life coach who I invited to my home to facilitate a workshop on the inner child.  What we learned in those few hours blew my mind, and I knew God had sent her to me.  Now I want to share all the valuable information I learned, Now I want everyone to have a "light bulb moment" Now I want everyone to press through the barriers and self defeating habits that haunt us all.

After many meetings and discussions I want to present to you:

Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
and Create A New Reality 

Presented by
Margaret Pazant
International Life Coach and Motivational Speaker
and
Deborah Bellis
Writer and National Co Publisher of Reflections Publishing, Inc

One of the main barriers to success is lack of action. In this six hour workshop you will learn how to break through procrastination and move beyond the barriers and obstacles that are keeping you from:

  • Healthy and Happy Relationships

  • Getting the education you desire

  • Having a satisfying career

  • Living a purposeful and fulfilling lifestyle
I didn't know how to break up and break out of self defeating habits. My exercises on shutting down the ego and the chatter in my head had no long term effect. In this workshop we go deep. Identifying the three points in our life that we had a break in belonging. This is big, times when we disconnected. Journaling, meditation, new levels of self expression. releasing the fear of failure and fear of success.
For ministers, self help groups, twelve steps, self employed, students, and hard workers, this workshop is for you. You know my commitment to writing and creating. You know I believe that we are in this journey together. You know that my god given purpose to to help you achieve your dreams and goals. I believe in this workshop so much that I'll even guarantee it. That's right, if you don't have a breakthrough, I WILL REFUND YOUR FEE.

Saturday, September 18, 2010
10 AM to 4 PM
LAX Radisson Hotel
6225 W. Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045

$85.00
includes workshop materials, refreshments and gourmet lunch.

RSVP to Debbie Bellis - 310/695-9800 or

for more information and to register using pay pal go to
Tell everybody who needs a breakthrough, now is the time, this is the place that we will make it to what's next.For all of you trying to start your project or with unfinished projects, lets go...hop on the transformational train of change.

PS   Check out the prices others are charging for their seminars. If you can't see how to make this happen financially, call me, please, let's set something up.  DO NOT allow this small fee to deter you from your seat on the journey of breakthrough. All board!
Special Offer
 Register five people and receive a free registration.
Offer expires, September 10, 2010


No comments: